Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Wait...wait....now wait some more!

Right now I'm in wait mode.

I applied for this GREAT job in Paris and the job closes on June 12th, so I'm waiting.

I'm waiting for my application process to the American Graduate School in Paris to wrap up.

To be honest, they're kinda waiting on me right now. I'm getting the final paperwork in to them...but I am waiting on the letters of recommendation that I have to send them.

And I am STILL waiting to hear back from Book Your Paris about the apartment. I don't know what's up with that.

If I get this job, that would bring so much joy to my life, so I don't want to jinx it.

I need everyone to put me on they're prayer list, cross they're fingers, toes, eyes...whatever works.

So, I wait.

4 comments:

  1. everything crossed Cheryl, keep us posted, as I said before - dead jealous! Good luck paris adele

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol - I wish ! But maybe we can catch up in December when I will be visiting. I have everything crossed for you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Request for registering eCurator

    Dear Cheryl,

    Hello, this is Tomo.
    I'm 1st year student in UCLA located at Los Angeles.

    We will start a web service, called "eCurator" from 3rd August.
    eCurator is a web-based platform that connects overseas travelers to local residents in the area they are traveling to help provide travel advice and recommendations.

    I moved to LA in last August to study at UCLA.
    Thanks to the advice from people who have lived in LA for a long time, my life in LA has become colorful.
    So, I came to think that if local people provide travelers with their experience, their travels become more fun and something unique.

    You put out the useful information about your living city on your blog.
    So, could you talk to taravelers and share them with your local experience?
    In return for your kindness, travelers will pay you $6.5 for 30 minites conversation as a gratitude through our website.
    Our concept is that local residents can earn some money which allows them to buy Starbucks Latte and Scone if they talked to prospect travelers.

    If you are interested in this service, please access the link below.
    It explains the detail of eCurator and contains contact info.

    http://ecurator.info/promo/epsi

    Hope you will share your special experience with travelers

    Best Regards,

    Tomo

    eCurator's URL (Under construction):
    https://ecurator.info/

    ReplyDelete