Sunday, November 10, 2013

So now Plan-B?!

Since my last post so much has happened and unfortunately not in a good way.

The person I hired to hold things down so that I could work remotely from Paris quit in October. Also, my boss who said he would allow me to work remotely will be retiring in August 2014.

So, now because the person quit my plans had to be pushed back until I can find a suitable person and there is no guarantee the new boss will allow me to work remotely.

I am now working diligently  on Plan-B which will require me to find a permanent job in Paris so that I have the security for my family that I need. I've kicked up my job search plans and if I still have not found a suitable replacement for my current job by the time I'm needed then I will offer my services to work remotely.

So, that is Plan-B. I am hoping I can find a permanent job in Paris before the summer, if not I may still choose to move to Paris and look for work while I am there.

I heard a great quote today, I can't remember it exactly so I'll paraphrase: "If your dreams don't make your nervous, then you're not dreaming big enough!"

I will not let my dream go, I will move to Paris within the next calendar year.

Until later....my journey continues.

Ree

No comments:

Post a Comment