Friday, April 26, 2013

As the wheels turn...

While planning to move to Paris I've also kept a backup plan in the works. I had been looking at other jobs in the US and also a promotion in my current job was highly possible. As much as I want to move to Paris, the right job offer with the right salary could tempt me to postpone my move.

Well, much to my surprise and disappointment it looks like the promotion is not going to happen, which means I have no room for growth in my current job (there's a back story there). So, that pretty much seals my decision to make the move. Hopefully the offer to allow me to work remotely will remain and I will still have the option of being able to continue teaching my classes since I teach them online anyway.

We live and learn.

So, what can I say? Well, I'm disappointed but life goes on. I'm also feeling good about 2 possible jobs in Paris. I need ya'll to pray for me that one of them works out.

Anyway, I'm still waiting to hear from the French Consulate on what visas we will need and I'm looking at apartments to try to be prepared.

Until next week.... au revoir... mwah!

No comments:

Post a Comment